Apple has just released a new security update for Safari, via its Software Update service.
This update is recommended for all Safari users and includes improvements to performance, stability, and security including:
- Performance improvements for Top Sites
- Stability improvements for 3rd-party plug-ins
- Stability improvements for websites with online forms and Scalable Vector Graphics
- Fixes an issue that prevented Safari from changing settings on some Linksys routers
- Fixes an issue that prevented some iWork.com users from commenting on documents
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit this site:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Please update your Macs.